I’ve just paid for the month to try instabook and before I open it up to my students, I need help with a few things:
I created a coupon for them to sign up for free (as a way to transfer their credits from the previous scheduling system), however, when I test the code two things happen:
- even though the class is now essentially FREE, it still asks for credit card information (bug on the system)
- even when I put the credit card down, it gives me an ERROR code, not accepting the card
(I bypassed this, by changing the free coupon into a 96% off, so they still have to pay a few p.
However, this is not sustainable and not free, and will lower conversion rates.)
- Zoom integration is not currently working - zoom says I cannot pre-authorize instabook - can this be fixed soon?
- There is no option to stop students booking a class too far in advance (ie no further than 14 days), which causes control issues (ie: if I need to cancel a class in the future, it’s unprofessional when there is already a booking in there). Bypassing it by creating class every two weeks is causing admin overload.
- Zapier integration to connect instabook with email service?
- We need FREE coupon options
- When redeeming the FREE coupons, to remove the ask for credit card details.
- zoom integration to work
- Stop students booking a class too far in the future
- Zapier integration request